Installing a Library in Arduino IDE
Written by Vincent Hopf
Download the Library
First, Download the library from the Downloadable Resources section bellow.
Installing the Library
1. In the Arduino IDE go to: Sketch> Include Library
2. Click on the “Add .ZIP Library…” Button.
3. This should bring up a menu asking for a .zip file.
4. Navigate to the directory where the .zip file (the library) is located.
5. Once you have found your library, click on the “Choose” button.
6. The progress bar should display “Library added to your libraries. Check “include library” menu”
Your library should now be installed.
Thanks for visiting my website, If you have a question about this guide please comment bellowand we will try to answer your question the best we can. Found a problem or bug on this page? Contact the webmaster to report it. – Vjs3d Team